Friday, February 22, 2008

'Icrebreaker' speech for Toastmasters


I gave my "icebreaker" speech last night for Toastmasters! It went very well! The group gave me good feedback about the strengths I already have and some areas for improvement. I'm looking forward to giving my next speech.

Last nght's speech was the first one in the workbook. The objective was to tell a story about yourself so I talked about my experience taking English tea at the local inn and how I was able to eat part of the sandwiches even though swallowing that type of food had been so very difficult in the past.

Originally posted to DailyStrength.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.