Monday, February 22, 2010

Resigning from Lake County Arts Council newsletter

I have decided to step down as editor of ArtNotes in order to devote time toward earning my Master’s degree in Library and Information Science.

I wish to let everyone know that I have appreciated working with you during the past four years to produce each edition of ArtNotes. (I will continue working with many of you in my capacity as A&E editor for the Clear Lake Observer American and the Lake County Record-Bee.)

Our LCAC Web master, Xian Yeagan, has agreed to take responsibility for producing the quarterly ArtNotes.

Once again, it has been my privilege to work with each of you in producing each edition of ArtNotes. I look forward to continuing to partner with you in the newspapers’ A&E coverage.

Distributed to Lake County Arts Council representatives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.