Wednesday, December 21, 2011

League bowling: my first game

Bowled my first Lake County Chamber of Commerce Bowling League game last night with the Lake County Record-Bee “Killer Bees.” The next game is in two weeks.

At the end of work today, Record-Bee publisher Gary Dickson had printouts from the night before and from the previous weeks of the league. My scores for last night’s three games were 67, 69 and 67. Consistent games, and my scores will likely improve with practice.

I enjoy bowling and will be given a “handicap” that compensates for my lower scores. The “handicap” will be based on the results of my first three games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.