Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Best game of bowling career

Display monitor: Game scores for Record-Bee "Killer Bees"

I had the best game ever of my U.S. Bowling Congress career on Oct. 16: first “Turkey” (three consecutive strikes), first time I broke 100 and bowled more than 50 pins above my average.

Oct. 20 update: League stats from Oct. 16 were posted tonight at Lakeside Family Fun and Event Center. The Killer Bees took third place for handicap series. I took first place in women's handicap game and second for handicap series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.