Wednesday, January 16, 2013

League bowling: Walsh bowls 65 above average


League bowling on Tuesday pitted the "Killer Bees" against S&K Automotive.

The teams were closely matched with only 29 points separating their respective handicaps: 255 for S&K Automotive and 284 for the "Killer Bees."

Shawn Garrison, Nathan DeHart, Jeremy Walsh and I bowled for the Record-Bee. Walsh had a phenomenal showing: 212 during his first game (65 pins above his average) and 214 during his third.

I scored 86 during my first game, 73 during my second and broke 100 for the third time during my league bowling career: 117 during my third game. My average was 78.

The teams were tied: S&K won two games and "Killer Bees" won one game and pin count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.