Friday, May 30, 2014

100 percent in Cuesta College internship

I received feedback from my instructor yesterday for the final assignment in my Cuesta College internship, and I earned 100 percent in my class.

I want to extend my sincere appreciation to Karen Angiolet in the Medford School District 549C (MSD) Instructional Media Center, to Mary Welsh with MSD Curriculum Support and to the media technicians at Medford elementary sites.

I am so grateful for your willingness to share your work sites with me.

Thank you, also, to Lauren Hall in the Ashland elementary libraries. I am grateful for your support as I put my learning to use in the Bellview library.

This internship was the final requirement toward earning my degree in Library and Information Technology.

My next-immediate goal is to take two additional courses this fall, which will qualify me for a certificate of specialization in library services to children.

Cross-posted to the Southern Oregon Education Services District listserv for school library media personnel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.