Sunday, May 25, 2014

RVUUF: Religious Explorations Coordinator

This month, I began working as Religious Explorations Coordinator for the Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. This part-time position helps to ensure smooth functioning of programs for children ages 0 to 4, pre-kindergarten through second-grade, third- through fifth- and sixth- through eighth-grade.

The position marks a return for me to UU involvement. I previously administered a small lending library for a UU congregation. And as a member of the EqUUal Access policy committee, I helped draft Accessibility Guidelines to create welcoming congregations for people of all abilities.

I hope this new position will compliment my work as Library Assistant in an elementary school library. In both settings, I want to support the objectives of an educational community. I want to work collaboratively with community stakeholders and connect them with available resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.