Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Associate degree, Library and Information Technology

From Cuesta College in San Luis Obispo, here is my Associate in Science degree in Library and Information Technology.

This degree is the culmination of a four-year pursuit.

I began my studies in Fall 2010 with the hope of transitioning into a career in library support. Last October I started work as Library Assistant at Bellview Elementary School, Ashland School District, Ashland, Oregon.

By taking two more courses this fall, I will additionally qualify for a certificate of specialization in library services to children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.