Monday, April 17, 2017

Sonoma County, Calif.: Seeking professional opportunities

I have significant news to share with network contacts. My family is in the process of relocating to Sonoma County, Calif., and today I submitted the “Intent to Return” document that, in this case, communicates that I will not return this fall to Bellview Elementary School.

I’ve greatly valued the time I worked in Bellview library, and am particularly grateful for supportive relationships with teacher-librarians and Bellview staff.

My daily responsibility for library activities deepened and strengthened the knowledge gained through my Associate’s degree in Library and Information Technology.

I am seeking professional opportunities in Santa Rosa and surrounding communities.

Area contacts, I would appreciate your willingness to make referrals or introductions. I have a broad background that includes school and public libraries, supervision of students and volunteers, editing, email and social media marketing, shipping, retail and office work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.