Saturday, February 10, 2018

Library Technician at SRCSA

Outside SRCSA Library

I officially started work this week as Library Technician at Santa Rosa Charter School for the Arts. I’m absolutely thrilled to add caretaking of the library to my work with school curriculum.

Here’s what our principal, Kristen Vogel, said in a message that went out to parents. It aptly sums up my feeling to take on this added responsibility:

“Ms. Parkhill thoroughly enjoyed her work as a school librarian when she lived in Oregon and is very excited to apply her experience, skills and passion of books and learning to our growing library program at SRCSA!”

I’m profoundly grateful for this opportunity, and hope to make a positive impact.

My work as Library Technician nicely compliments my work as Instructional Materials Technician. This week I spent time processing new arrivals — both for the library and for classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robust debate and even unusual opinions are encouraged, but please stay on-topic and be respectful. Comments are subject to review for personal attacks or insults, discriminatory statements, hyperlinks not directly related to the discussion and commercial spam.